Excitement of Year-End Concert

This evening when I reached home, I was greeted by my daughter's excitement and enthusiasm to show me her concert costumes. She collected her costumes during the day. Her concert will be held this Saturday afternoon. The concert is an annual event organized in every November. Parents, family members and friends can purchase tickets to attend.

This year concert is especially important for her as she is graduating from her kindergarten studies. As graduating student, she will take part in 3 performances. This is a key milestone for her. She will go to Primary School (Junior School equivalent) in 2007.

She happily put on the costumes and her black shoes which was bought last week. She was so excited and wanted to rehearse her items to my wife and me. We sat at the couch and watched her sing and dance. We clapped and cheered her on.

She has grown from a very shy girl to one who is courageous enough to face the audience. Isn't this a parenting joy, to watch her growth and reached another milestone?

I am looking forward to see her perform on stage this Saturday.

Parenting Tip: Share your children's joy and give a lot of encouragement